Cowes Medical Centre
Our mission is to provide sustainable, good quality, safe, people-centred primary care services to patients, and temporary residents, in our locality. To do so we tailor patient services to population types, focus resources where they are most needed, co-ordinate with related services and listen to our Patients and Staff. We offer employees a challenging, but rewarding role, market rate competitive base salary, excellent contributory pension terms, generous holiday allowance and a friendly, supportive working environment.
Data & Scanning Clerk
20 to 30 hours per week
- Do you have some experience in clinical data coding and scanning,
and would relish the opportunity to progress?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail
and an enquiring mind?
- Do you thrive in a busy role as part of a friendly
and supportive team?
Email your CV and covering letter by Mon 23 October 2017 to: IWCCG.CowesMCrecruitment@nhs.net
In your covering letter please summarise:
- Why you think you could be a great fit to the role
- Your proudest achievement and why
- When you could be available to start
- Your current salary/most recent salary
Thank you, we look forward to reading your application