Cowes Medical Centre
Our mission is to provide sustainable, good quality, safe, people-centred primary care services to patients, and temporary residents, in our locality. To do so we tailor patient services to population types, focus resources where they are most needed, co-ordinate with related services and listen to our Patients and Staff. We offer employees a challenging, but rewarding role, market rate competitive base salary, excellent contributory pension terms, generous holiday allowance and a friendly, supportive working environment.
6 hours per week
- Are you an experienced cleaner, used to cleaning for a large workplace?
- Can you work two evenings a week (Mon & Fri, 6-9pm), plus extra occasional weekday evenings to cover holiday?
- Do you thrive in a physically demanding role as part of a friendly and supportive team?
Submit an application letter by 6 May 2018 to: IWCCG.CowesMCrecruitment@nhs.net or post to Cowes Medical Centre, 200 Newport Road, Cowes, PO31 7ER.
In your covering letter please summarise:
- Your cleaning experience
- Why you think you could be a great fit to the role
- Your proudest achievement and why
- When you could be available to start
- Your current salary/most recent salary
Thank you, we look forward to reading your application.